CNPC is China's largest oil and gas producer and supplier, as well as one of the world's major oilfield service providers and a globally reputed contractor in engineering construction. With a presence in almost 70 countries, we are seeking an even greater international role. We provide energy in a profitable manner, and always attach great importance to our social and environmental responsibilities.
China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) is an integrated international energy company.
Based in China, we have oil and gas assets and interests in 37 countries in Africa, Central Asia-Russia, America, the Middle East, Asia-Pacific, and other regions.
CNPC is China's largest oil and gas producer and supplier, as well as one of the world's major oilfield service providers and a globally reputed contractor in engineering construction, with businesses covering petroleum exploration & production, natural gas & pipelines, refining & marketing, oilfield services, engineering construction, petroleum equipment manufacturing and new energy development, as well as capital management, finance and insurance services.
- Crude output: 111.43 million tons per year in China
- Natural gas output: 95.48 billion cubic meters per year in China
- Crude oil production: 52% of China's total
- Natural gas production: 71% of China's total
- Crude runs: 151.32 million tons per year in China
- Domestic service stations: 20,714
- Domestic pipelines: 79,936 kilometers, including 18,917 kilometers for crude oil (69.8% of China's total), 50,928 kilometers for natural gas (76.2% of China's total) and 10,091 kilometers for refined products ( 46.3% of China's total)
To be a world-leading integrated international energy company with the general business portfolio of an international energy corporation and the characteristics of China's national energy corporation.